Wednesday, February 12, 2014

More Thank You Cards

Hello!  Can you ever have enough Thank You cards?   I can't.  I run out of them faster than I can say the word, it seems.  Here's another take on a thank you card I made with the Another Thanks photopolymer stamp set and the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper.  (You can get this paper for free with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration.  What a deal!!!)  That paper is so pretty, and I love, love, love that thank you stamp set.  It's a must have for anyone who makes thank you cards!!!


I made two of these, because I couldn't decide if I liked the greeting centered or down on the bottom left hand corner, and you know what?  I like them both!  They're different and I like each one.  I hope you enjoyed my cards today.  Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment