Saturday, February 1, 2014

Oh Happy Day Card!

Hello!  Sorry the quality of this photo is not great!  This is a card we made at our little demonstrator meeting we had last month at our friend Carrie's house.  Apparently I forgot to make this card…..  Don't know how I missed this one!  It's so cute!  It uses my favorite stamp set at the moment, Starburst Sayings, cut out with the coordinating framelits dies.  Then we embossed the pool party piece of card stock with the new arrows embossing folder in the occasions catalog, cut a huge circle out of the side of it with the circles framelits dies, and then adhered it to our card base.  The strip of paper is from my favorite paper pack in the annual catalog, I Am Me.  I love that paper!!!!  I've already bought two packs of it, so that I don't have to be stingy with the first pack.  I can use it because I have a spare!  Yes, I'm like that with paper I like!  I don't just use it on anything!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment