Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine Treats!

Hello!  I'm totally excited for Valentine's Day and am having a lot of fun making treats for everyone I know!  Here's another treat I came up with a week or two ago.  This is pretty simple because I came up with it on the fly as a bonus project at my card class, but it's still cute in my opinion!

 I used the bags from the Twisty Treats Sale-A-Bration kit, and made some quick tags with the Perfect Pennants stamp set, Oh Goodie stamp set, and the Hearts A Flutter stamp set and framelits. I tied off the bags with the silver 1/8'' ribbon from the occasions catalog.  I filled my goody bags with Peanut M&M's and Cherry Hearts.

This is another one of the Sour Cream Heart shaped containers that I cased from Jenni Pauli.  I forgot to show you this one the other day, but I think this one is my favorite of all the ones I made.  I hated to give it away, but I can always make another!  This was made super quick thanks to the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper stack and my 1 3/4'' circle punch!  Thank you for the idea Jenni!  She's a super talented Demonstrator from Germany.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment