Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine Hand Sanitizer Holder

Hello!  I made this hand sanitizer holder a while back for a friend and just found the picture.  I loved the front of it.  I wish I would have taken more pictures of the holder, but you can find a tutorial on Erica Cerwin's blog at www.pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com.  That was where I found the original idea for it.
Again, I used my favorite valentine stamp set P.S. I Love You, and the Twitter-pated Designer Series Paper, and some retired satin ribbon.  I wish Stampin' Up! would bring back the plain satin ribbon.  I'm in love with that ribbon because of how much it dresses up cards and gifts.  It's such an elegant ribbon, and it makes great bows!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you're enjoying all my Valentine ideas, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment