Monday, February 3, 2014

One More Calendar

Hello!  This is the last calendar I have to show you.  I made this for a friend last week and like this one the best out of all the calendars I've made.  I think it turned out fairly pretty.  I'm in love with the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper you can get for free during Sale-A-Bration!


I also love my new Pansy flower punch, and a stamp from a previous Paper Pumpkin kit.  If you haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet, you should do it!  Now until February 10th, all NEW Paper Pumpkin subscribers will receive a set of the 2012-2014 In Color Markers for FREE!  So head on over to www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up today!  I'd love to have you as a customer!  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment