Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Weekly Deals!

Hello!  Sooooo sorry about forgetting to post yesterday!  It's been a crazy week, and it never seems to slow down!  I went to bed last night and realized I forgot to blog yesterday!  That's how busy I am!  Anyway, here's the weekly deals for this week.
View them in my online store here:

3/16 Inch Corner Punch
3/16 INCH CORNER PUNCH
Price$6.95 $5.21
A Royal Day Ensemble -- Digital Download
A ROYAL DAY ENSEMBLE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$14.95 $8.97
Etcetera Designer Series Paper
ETCETERA DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Price$10.95 $8.21
Gold & Silver Stampin' Glitter
GOLD & SILVER STAMPIN' GLITTER
Price$7.95 $5.96
In Color Dahlias
IN COLOR DAHLIAS
Price$7.95 $5.96
Label Insert Pop' n Cuts Die
LABEL INSERT POP' N CUTS DIE
Price$21.95 $16.46
Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
PETALS-A-PLENTY TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER DIE
Price$7.95 $5.96
Silver Metallic Encore Pad
SILVER METALLIC ENCORE PAD
Price$9.95 $7.46

Also, note that the Paper Pumpkin Free Markers deal for NEW Paper Pumpkin Subscribers has been extended through March 31.  Sign up here: www.mypaperpumpkin.com

And here's a stamped project for you today as well!
 These are two scrapbook pages I created for a class I had at my house a few weeks ago.  I loved the way they turned out.  The ideas came straight from my head, under pressure!  I was really happy with the result, and I love this stamp set Another Great Year!  It's a great birthday set!  Possibly my favorite set right now.  And the colors I used were Pistachio Pudding, Costal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Sun, Whisper White and Sahara Sand.  The patterned paper is from the Sale-A-Bration set, Sweet Sorbet.  Get your paper pack for free with a $50 purchase!  Ask me if you have questions.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment