Sunday, February 16, 2014

Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect

Hello!  I love the greeting for this card.  It's so true, and I love that I have a stamp that reminds me!  This stamp is part of the Perfect Pennants set in the Occasions catalog.  I paired it with my lovely paper from the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series paper that you can earn for free with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration.  You really should get this paper.  It's such a great deal!  I used it for the Crisp Cantaloupe mat behind my greeting, as well as the larger design for the main background.  It's a very versatile paper pack.   You can do so much with it!



This card is pretty self explanatory. I made it in two versions for a friend's birthday, and just swapped out the greeting for a birthday one, also from the Perfect Pennants stamp set.  I hope you enjoy today's card, and I'll see you tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment