Sunday, February 23, 2014

Another Birthday Banner

Hello!  I was going through pictures on my computer yesterday and came across this banner I made last September for my friend Megan's birthday, and realized I never shared it on my blog.  I didn't have a lot  of time to make a gift for her, so I decided to do my favorite thing-a birthday banner.  In a time crunch, this is what I came up with, and as always, I didn't want to give it away when I was done.  But when I don't want to give something away, I know I've made something good and feel proud to give something away that I'd actually want to receive.






The flags I cut by hand.  I made a template a while back and use it for every banner I make.  I cut the banners from pieces of Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper Stack in Brights.  The letters were cut with my Big Shot and the Serif Essentials Alphabet, and I added stamped birthday cupcakes and presents from an old birthday stamp set that I can't remember the name of.  I glued everything together, and then punched holes in each flag, strung it on some linen thread, and that's it!  I always love making banners.  They bring so much cheer to a party or event, and they are such a great decoration.  They make me very happy!  Thank you for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment