Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine card ideas

Hello!  I'm back with another card idea for you for Valentine's Day!  I hope you're not sick of Valentine's Day posts.  I still have more for you!  This was a card I cased a few years ago from Andrea Walford at www.andreawalford.com.  I saw this card on her blog and couldn't take my eyes off it, I loved it so much.  It seemed simple, yet it was so cute!  I loved the colors and the paper, and I loved the layout of the card.  It was a pretty standard layout, yet it seemed to be jazzed up enough that I didn't feel like it was the same old card layout I've made time and time again.


This card uses the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes, the retired Hearts and Brackets die cut, the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, the Scallop Edge Trim punch, some retired Real Red Satin Ribbon, and retired Valentine's Day paper from a few years ago.  I loved the addition of the Red Glimmer Paper.   I love glitter, but the glimmer paper is great because you don't have to glue the glitter yourself.  It's the best paper ever, and I have it in every color Stampin' Up! makes it in!  :)

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment