Monday, February 17, 2014

Card Showcase

Hello!  I hope you all are enjoying a nice President's Day, and that you have the day off!  I decided to show you some cards I gave to my husband for some of his students to write to their teacher who is taking a little time off because of a dislocated shoulder.  No fun!  He's subbing for a class and wanted the students to send cards to their regular teacher to let her know they are thinking of her and miss her and hope she gets better soon.  Here are all the cards.  Some of them are ones I received as swaps at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention last summer, and the others I made myself.  One or two of the cards have already been shared in previous posts, but I thought I'd include all of them for those of you who haven't seen them yet.













Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed seeing all these cards, and I hope they inspired you to make some for yourself.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment