Thursday, February 27, 2014

Starburst Sayings Card


Hello!  I'm loving the stamp set Starburst Sayings and the coordinating framelits!  I loved this set the moment I saw it, but in preparing for a class this week at my house, I found even more cute ideas for this stamp set.  I found tons of great card ideas, the trouble was narrowing down which cards to have my attendees make!  I highly recommend this stamp set.  If you don't have it, you won't regret buying it!  It's really fun, can be used for many occasions, has stamps in several different sizes, and it's just a cheerful set.  I love it!  On to one of the cards we'll be making tonight at my class:

 I used the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper for this card, and the colors I used are Soft Suede, Costal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, and So Saffron.  I cased this card from UK demonstrator Tracy May.  Thanks Tracy for a super cute card idea!!!

I was sorely tempted to share all the cards with you that we're making at my class tonight, but you'll have to check back everyday to see the other cards!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment