Monday, February 10, 2014

Hearts A Flutter Valentine Card

Hello!  Last year, my favorite Valentine's Day set was Hearts A Flutter, and I loved this card I made at my friend Mayra's house.  It's such a clever design, stamping in white and embossing on black card stock to create a chalk board effect.  Chalk boards and banners are so in right now, and I love this card!

We used the Hearts A Flutter stamp set and coordinating dies, the Itty Bitty punch pack, the Petite Curly Lable punch and coordinating Sale-A-Bration stamp set from last year, and the Tulip embossing folder.  The colors are Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White, and Rose Red.


Don't forget, today's the last day to sign up for Paper Pumpkin to receive a free set of 2012-2014 In Color Markers for NEW Paper Pumpkin subscribers.  You don't want to miss this deal!  Sign up at www.mypaperpumpkin.com and select me as your demonstrator.  I hope you like today's card.  Thanks to Mayra!  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment