Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Season's Greetings Snowflake Card

Hello!  Today's card is one of the last few Christmas cards I'll be showing for a little while.  I wanted to share some ideas with you for your own Christmas cards, and then I'll take a break and get back to fall stamping ideas and other cards like birthdays and thank you's.  But the Christmas will be back soon, don't worry.  I just don't want to make some people sick of Christmas.  (I could never get sick of Christmas, but I understand some people can.)  This card is a creation all of my own.  It started out as an idea for something completely different, and just kind of took off running and finished with this.  I might try again for the original idea I had, but I did like the result of this card.  Anything with glitter usually makes me a happy girl!

The card uses these supplies from Stampin' Up: stamp set Festive Flurry and coordinating Festive Flurry framelits dies, the silver glimmer paper (I'm in LOVE with this paper!!!!!!), a retired stamp set Welcome Christmas, and some old ribbon.  Hope you like it and that you'll stop by tomorrow for some more fall cards!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment