Sunday, November 17, 2013

Another Fall Card

Hello!  Happy weekend to you!  I hope you're enjoying it.  I sure am!  I shared a fall card a week or so ago and wanted to share a card like it with a different color scheme.  I love this card and knew that I'd be making a ton of them when I first saw it.  Here's the card.  You've seen it in pool party with crushed curry, but I was out of pool party so I decided to improvise a little and I'm happy with the result!

I think the champagne glimmer paper really makes the card!  I also love the birch paper in the background from the Thankful tablescape simply created kit.  I will say, that kit is a must have!!!!  You can still order it in time for arrival before Thanksgiving, or after Thanksgiving is over, you can order it to scrapbook your Thanksgiving memories. Order all the supplies to make this card in my online store here.  The greeting is from the Another Thank You photopolymer stamp set, one of my new favorites!  I love the photopolymer stamp sets.  They're awesome.  They stamp great, cling to the blocks great, are easy to clean, easy to re-stamp if your image doesn't come out just right, they're very affordable, and they come in a compact, easy to store package, which is great for all of us crafters out there who are short on space!  I also love thank you stamps, since I send a lot of thank you's, and this set is great because it has all different sized stamps in many different fonts, so there's sure to be a stamp for every project and card you're making!  And last but not least, I am in love with the Autumn Accents Bigz Die.  I love leaves and fall, so this die was made just for me!  It's a great die to have in your collection for anything fall related, and great for spring and summer projects as well, since you can make the leaves whatever colors you want!  This die has so many possibilities!  Cut out leaves with patterned paper, regular cardstock, felt, chipboard, vinyl, magnetic paper, wood sheets, anything!  You won't be sorry you ordered this die, I promise!!!  Order all these supplies and other high quality Stampin' Up! supplies in my online store here.  Thanks for stopping by today.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment