Monday, November 11, 2013

Christmas Stars

Hello!  Happy Veteran's Day!  In honor of veterans, I chose a card displaying stars.  :)  Thank you to veterans every where for your service so that my family can enjoy freedoms and safety!  Today's card is a card I received while at Stampin' Up!'s convention over the summer, and I've been dying to share it.  It's such an eye catching card, yet it's so simple!  I love it.  It uses the Simply Stars stamp set, and a greeting from the stamp set Sassy Salutations.  I would have used a different greeting stamp, but all the same, I still love the card.  Thank you to Angie Kopydlowski for the really fun card.  I fell in love with the card the moment it hit my hands!


I'm a sucker for anything with stars, and when you have stars with glitter, well, I've gotta have it!  I hope you liked today's card.  Check back again tomorrow for another card!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment