Monday, November 4, 2013

Gently Falling Card #1

Good morning!  Thanks for stopping by to see more of my cards from the card holder I showed yesterday.  I really love this project I made designed by my friend Mayra.  It's a card holder that holds 4 cards and 4 envelopes to give as a gift to someone.  Such a beautiful gift!  I'd love to be the recipient of something such as this, what about you?



 The cards are absolutely stunning!  Each and every one of them are elegant and beautiful.  I might have a hard time giving these cards away!  Here's the first of four cards I made to go in the card holder.  You'll have to stop by tomorrow and keep coming back to see all of them!  :)

I used the wood grain embossing folder on the larger piece of very vanilla card stock to add some texture and dimension, and the 'twine' is strings from Stampin' Up!'s burlap ribbon.  You cut the finished sides off the ribbon and 'fray' it to get individual strings.  I tied it around some paper from the Thankful tablescape place setting kit and stamped a leaf from the Gently Falling stamp set.  The greeting is from the Lacy and Lovely stamp set.  Check back again tomorrow for some more of this set!

No comments:

Post a Comment