Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Winter Frost Christmas Card

Hello!  I love today's card for several reasons.  First of all, it's a Christmas card, and in my opinion, that's the best kind of card.  I love Christmas.  Second of all, I love the name of the designer series paper used on this card-Winter Frost.  I live in a part of the world where it doesn't snow for Christmas, so ever since I was little I've dreamed of waking up to snow gently falling and a world of white.  It's been my dream for as long as I can remember.  I've listened to Amy Grant singing about a tender Tennessee Christmas with snow, and I just want to have a white Christmas once in my life!  This card helps me at least dream of that kind of Christmas.  It's fun to have a dream. :)  This card is another one I received while at convention this past summer, and I couldn't wait to share it with you.  It was made by demonstrator Margaret Hall.  Thank you Margaret for such a great card!


It uses the stamp set Merry Little Christmas, Winter Frost designer series paper, the Labels Collection Framelits dies, a rhinestone basic jewel, and the silver 1/8'' ribbon from Stampin' Up!'s holiday catalog.  The colors used are Bermuda Bay, Costal Cabana, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, and Silver.

I hope you enjoyed today's little escape (in the form of a card), and that you'll be back tomorrow.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment