Friday, November 15, 2013

Festive Flurry Ornament Kits!

I know yesterday I said I was going to share a fall project with you, but I am so excited about Stampin' Up!'s new Festive Flurry Ornament kit that I had to share this with you instead.  I love this kit.  I've loved it ever since I first saw it, and I think I'm going to have to break down and buy one or several of this kit.  The ornaments are stunning and would look great on anyone's tree!  See for yourself how beautiful they are!

FESTIVE FLURRY ORNAMENT KIT

Festive Flurry Ornament Kit
Available starting 11/12/2013 - while supplies last
Add a little festive flare to your holiday decorating with our new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! Top presents, embellish cards, create a wintery garland, or trim the tree. How you use them is up to you!
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including
  • 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
  • Printed cardstock - die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
  • Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (40)
Product name:Item #: Price: 
Festive Flurry Ornament Kit135813$14.95

The kit is only available while supplies last, and they're so gorgeous, I think you should buy them now, or they'll be gone!  Get yours here.

If the picture hasn't sold you yet, watch this short video demonstrating how to make them.  It's so easy, and I even learned a few new and helpful tips while watching the video, and I've been crafting for almost 20 years!


Don't wait to order your kit(s)!  They're only available while supplies last, and that won't be for very long!  You can order them in my online store here.  Check back tomorrow for another great project.  See you then!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment