Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gently Falling Card Holder

Hello!  Over the next five days, I'm going to be showing you a card holder I made with my friend Mayra.  She comes up with the greatest ideas!  I saw the card holder and the cards that go inside it, and loved them all immediately.  You'll want to check back everyday to see all the cards!  Here's the card holder for today.


The holder is made with a single sheet of 8 1/2 x 11'' card stock, and then tied off with some soft suede taffeta ribbon.  I stamped everything in the card holder with the stamp set Gently Falling.  It's a great fall set.  I absolutely love it!  Each year I tell myself that I don't need a new fall leaves set, because I already have this one, but now I want this one too!  I comes with 12 stamps: 6 solid images, and then 6 outlines to stamp over the image if you would like to step up your stamping.  The colors I used were pool party, early espresso, very vanilla, tangerine tango, crushed curry, and papers from the Sweater Weather Designer series paper pack, and also paper from the Thankful tablescape place settings kit.
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see more of the contents of the card holder!

No comments:

Post a Comment