Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas S'mores DIY Treat Kit

Hello!  I hope you're enjoying your Thanksgiving weekend!  Today I wanted to share an idea for a little treat you can make up for friends, neighbors, teachers, co-workers, etc.  I got this idea from my friend Mayra, who made something like this for halloween.  I put a mounds bar in because I was out of plain Hershey's chocolate bars, but I would recommend putting in a plain Hershey's bar instead.

I used stamps from an old Stampin' Up! set from a while back, because I just love these little ones, but you could use whatever stamps you have on hand.  I die cut the bag topper from the Season of Style Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up! with my Deco Labels Framelits.  The punches I used were the Curly Label Punch, a 1 1/4'' circle, and a 1 3/8'' circle punch.

I hope you enjoyed today's post, and that it gives you a simple idea for Christmas treats.  Thank you for stopping by today, and I'll be back tomorrow with another great idea for Christmas.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment