Monday, November 18, 2013

Christmas Polka Dots

Hello!  Today's post is another idea for your Christmas cards.  Generally I don't like to do Christmas stuff until Thanksgiving is over, but I know a lot of people who already have their cards made (or gasp-purchased) by then and are already writing in them or sending them off (overacheivers!), so I wanted to share an idea or two for those of you who are in the making stage of your Christmas cards.  This card was really easy to put together.  I die cut two pieces of cardstock with my Deco Labels Framelit dies, one in old olive, the other in whisper white, stamped my image in soft suede from the Merry Little Christmas Stamp set, and mounted it on a piece of Season of Style Designer Series Paper.  Then I added some cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon, and that was it.  Very easy for those of you mass producing your cards, and it's not too expensive either!  So here are two pictures of the same card, with different dsp.


Supplies used: Soft suede ink, Season of Style Designer Series Paper, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Deco Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Old Olive Cardstock, Stampin' Dimensionals.  All of these items and more can be purchased through my online store here.  Thanks for stopping by.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment