Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Place Settings

Hello!  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you reading my blog today.  Thank you for dropping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day with family and something to fill your belly tonight.  Here are the place settings I made to share with my in laws for dinner at my sister-in-law's house.  She told me that she didn't need name cards, so I altered the place settings I made for dinner at my parent's house, and decided to forgo the name banner, and just use a single leaf across the belly band for these ones.  I like the simplicity of these place settings.  They were easy enough to put together while watching a show with my husband, thanks to the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created kit by Stampin' Up!  The kit came with all the items I needed to make these little guys, and I'm grateful for simple in my life!  The kit is only $19.95, and you get enough supplies to make ten of these (with little chalkboard banner pieces to write names on), a chalk marker, lots of twine, die cut leaves, more chalk board labels, and lots of paper strips for decorating candles, making a table runner, or whatever you want to do with the paper.  It's a great kit, and even though today is Thanksgiving, the kit is still available until January 1st, if you decide you want it for next year, or if you want to use the supplies to scrapbook with or make other kinds of crafts.  I highly recommend this kit.  I even want to buy one more, so that I can do some scrapbooking and card making with everything.


Lastly, I wanted to share a simple card I made to go with an order I delivered last week.  I just needed a small card to jot a quick note, and using my fall supplies from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created kit and the Autumn Leaves Bigz Die from Stampin' Up!, I made this card in a super quick minute.
All of these items can be purchase in my online store, here.  Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope you have a safe and happy holiday!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment