Thursday, November 21, 2013

November Paper Pumpkin Card

Hello! I'm excited to share my November Paper Pumpkin kit with you.  It finally came. I kept checking my mailbox every day, and I was really disappointed the days that it didn't arrive.  When it finally came, I wasted no time opening it up-duh!



  I'm always excited to get it each month.  If you aren't signed  up for Paper Pumpkin, you really should!  It's $19.95 per month and it comes with everything you need (minus adhesive) to complete cards or some project, with instructions on how to make the project/cards.  I usually ignore them, because I can figure out how to make it just by looking at the picture, but for those who are beginning or a little unsure, these instructions are great!  When you're done making your project or cards, you have stamps and an ink spot to keep for other projects.  How awesome is that?!?!


  I love it!  Every month it's a surprise what will be inside, and I anxiously await each one.  It's easy to sign up if you haven't yet.  Click here to get started.  When it asks you for a demonstrator, enter my name, Alisha Williams.

Now on to the card for this month's kit.  I thought it was a fun card, and I especially loved the NOEL and the banner-like shape, and the star garland.  I love stars, I love garland, and I love glitter!  Top it off with Christmas, and I'm one happy girl!


I didn't stray too much from the instructions for the card.  I used a different stamp at the bottom of the card (from the sold out Endless Wishes photopolymer stamp set), I  stamped my star in the ''o'' of Noel in Illuminate ink instead of Real Red, and instead of wrapping the garland around the Very Vanilla piece, I just cut enough stars to drape across the front, ensuring that I'd have lots of left over star garland  for other projects.  Other than that, the card is just like the one in the instructions!

Check back here tomorrow.  I'm going to start showing some Christmas goodies I've been making.  I have lots to show over the next week or so, and I'm really excited!!!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment