Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gently Falling Card #3

Hello!  I hope you are enjoying seeing these cards to go with the card holder.  Here's the third card to go inside.  This card is my favorite, by far, of all the cards in the holder.  The reasons I love this one the most is because I love die cut shapes, especially holiday ones (and leaves are really fun), I love the glittery leaf die cut from the Champagne glimmer paper from Stampin' Up!, I love the tag embossed with the woodgrain embossing folder and the birch paper in the background.  They both add great texture that gives the card an additional fall feel.  I also really love the colors used.  I would never have come up with them on my own, and I love how well they go together.


The birch paper is from the Thankful tablescape simply created kit, as is the yellow maple leaf, the pool party leaf and the champagne glitter leaf are cut with the Autumn Accents Bigz die, and the thanks stamp is from the new Another Thank You Photopolymer stamp set.  I really love this card and plan to make a ton more of it!  I hope you were inspired by today's post.  Check back tomorrow for the last card in this series.  After that, I'll be showing off some Christmas cards to help you get ready!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment