Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gently Falling Card #2

Hello!  Here's another card from the card folder I made with Mayra.  I love all the cards in the folder, and couldn't wait to show them to my family and to all of you.  I hope you're getting some great ideas for fall cards to send to your friends and family, and to decorate your home for Thanksgiving!

This is another card using the stamp set Gently Falling from Stampin' Up!, the greeting is from Lacy and Lovely, and the strip of patterned paper is from the Thankful tablescape simply created place setting kit (Item # 132164, $19.95).  It was the napkin holder, cut into pieces to make several of these cards.  A great way to use up your left over pieces if you didn't use a whole kit, or another use for that great kit!  I love everything in that kit and have so many ideas for how to use each and every piece that comes in it.  It doesn't have to be just for place settings.  You can make cards with all of the paper, use the chalkboard pieces for labeling jars in your kitchen, organizing your linen closets or your kids toys, your scrapbook/crafting supplies, garden supplies, and you can also use the napkin holders in the kit to turn into a 6 x 12'' scrapbook tied together with binder rings or ribbon.  I'll have to show my scrapbook later on this month.  Anyway, I hope I've given you some ideas for how to use that kit, so now go order it!  :)  It's a great deal for all the items you get in the kit.  You can order it through my online store here.  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!  Two more cards left to show you, and then I'll show you a few of my Christmas cards for all of you early birds getting a head start!

No comments:

Post a Comment