Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hearts Thank You Card

Hello!  I have tons to do today, so I won't be too chatty with my post today.  I've been a busy little crafter here, making tons of cards, and still have more to make!  This card was made in a snap with the new Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper available for free during Sale-A-Bration, which starts on the 28th!  I'm excited!  I used my favorite thank you stamp set, the Another Thank You photopolymer stamp set.

I made a Costal Cabana banner by hand and added a Summer Starfruit strip to the bottom of it for an extra something to the card.  Usually I make a card and feel like it's missing something.  I punched out some hearts with the small heart punch and added some ribbon I had left over from something else and that was it!  The colors used on my card are: Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Costal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Whisper White.  Hope you enjoyed today's post.  I'll be back tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by!

www.williamsali.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment