Friday, January 10, 2014

Just Because Card

Hello!  Do you ever have days where something or someone makes you happy for no reason in particular, and you feel like you just have to tell them?  Sometimes that requires a thank you card, and other times, I feel like sending a card 'just because'.  I think those are even better than thank you cards.  Today's card is one of those.  I received it at convention over the summer and I love it.  Thank you to Kimberly Taylor for the card!  It's elegant and classy, my favorite style.


 I'm not a butterfly kind of person, unless it's a real butterfly, but this card is just too pretty, even with the butterflies.  The colors are Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding and Basic Gray.  The punch is the Elegant Butterfly punch, with rhinestones and pearls added to the 'body' of the butterfly.  I love that little detail.  It adds so much to the card.  The ribbon is the 5/8'' organza ribbon in Whisper White with satin in the middle.  The embossed background is created with the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder.  The stamps used on the card are: A Dozen Thoughts (Greeting),  Music Notes standard wheel,  Papillon Potpourri, and Beautifully Baroque background stamp (Butterfies).

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!  Here's hoping for lots of stamping this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment