Sunday, January 19, 2014

Good Thoughts Card

Hello!  Today's card is one that I made for a friend for her birthday.  I made her a huge stack of cards as a gift, and this was one of the cards in that stack.   I love the greeting.  It's great for a lot of occasions, like: thinking of you, happy birthday, congratulations, hope you feel better, sympathy, hope things get better for you, etc.  I love that the sentiment is so versatile.  The paper is from the Sale-A-Bration paper pack, Sweet Sorbet.  The colors used on this card are Costal Cabana, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit,  Crumb Cake (ink) and Silver Glimmer Paper.  I also used some ribbon I had left over from another project, which I love because it looks like Costal Cabana or Pool Party.  I also used the stamp set Perfect Pennants, and the mini heart punch.  That's it for the card!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you again tomorrow!

www.williamsali.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment