Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pocket Calendar

Hello!  Sorry I've been absent for a few days.  The last few days have just wiped me out!  I have been able to get in a little crafting, but it's been quick, late, and I didn't have time to post about it.  I made a pocket calendar for a friend of mine as a Christmas gift.  When I first made the calendar, I was happy with the end result, but now that I look at it, I've come up with a thing or two more that I can add to it.  Once I do those extra things, I'll be sure to take a picture of it again and share it with you.  In the meantime, here's what it looks like right now:

This is using the new paper Sweet Sorbet from the Sale-A-Bration catalog that is available January 28.  The stamp is from the set Six Sided Sampler, stamped in Costal Cabana.  I added my friend's name in Crumb Cake, and stamped a heart in Crushed Curry from the set Another Thank You Photopolymer stamp set, I cut that out by hand and mounted it on a Crushed Curry hexagon punched out with the Hexagon punch.  The ribbon is old Pool Party ribbon from Sale-A-Bration last year.  That's my project in a nutshell.   Like I mentioned earlier, I have a few ideas on things to add to step up my project before I give it to my friend, and I'll share that after I add them.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment