Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Tag Topper Punch Candy Favors

Hello!  I love the new tag topper punches in the occasions catalog from Stampin' Up!  They scream endless possibilities to me!  I've seen lots of great things made with these punches, and I'm loving the candy favors that are so popular and so easy to make with them!  Here's a sample designed by my friend Jamie Garrett that I made last weekend with my demonstrator friends.
I started with a 6 1/2 x 2" strip of paper, punched each end in the tag topper punch, and then scored at
2 5/8", flipped it, and scored again at 2 5/8".  Then I put a Hershey's Nugget inside with a little adhesive to make it stay, tied off the top with the Costal Cabana Stretchy Ribbon and some of the Silver  1/8" Ribbon from the Holiday and Occasions catalog.  Then we stamped the Love Ya from the Just Sayin' stamp set in the Occasions Catalog, and cut it out with the matching Word Bubbles Framelit, stuck it on with some dimensionals, and added a small punched heart with a glue dot.  Easy!  I love easy!  And look how cute it is!  These would make great wedding favors, baby shower favors, bridal shower favors, birthday party favors, and lots of other great things!  Now I need to add the two new tag topper punches to my ever growing wish list from the Occasions catalog!
 The colors used for this project were Costal Cabana and Real Red.  The paper is from the new Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper stack in the Occasions Catalog.  Love this paper!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed today's post and that it's given you some great ideas!  Thanks to Jamie for the idea and supplies to make this little gem! Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!  I still have loads of stamped things to share with you from the weekend!

www.williamsali.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment