Saturday, January 11, 2014

Free Markers!!!!

Hello!  Exciting news for those of you who have been thinking about signing up for Paper Pumpkin, but haven't yet…..  You can get a free set of the 2012-20124 In Color Markers (a $14.95 value!)


Dates: January 11-February 10, 2014

New Paper Pumpkin subscribers who sign up at  www.mypaperpumpkin.com/ between January 11 and February 10, 2014, will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers -a $14.95  value-with their Welcome Kit.





I'm excited about it!!!!  I love Paper Pumpkin!  It's a great escape that comes in your mail.  Everything you need to make the project or cards, or whatever is in that month's kit is in the box, except adhesive.  It's so fun to anticipate what you'll be getting in the mail.  You will love being able to create something in 30 minutes or less.  It feels great to be able to accomplish something that quickly that you can use as a gift for yourself or someone else.   And the projects are always so cute!  You won't be disappointed, I promise!  So if you haven't yet signed up for Paper Pumpkin, now's the time!  Head over to www.mypaperpumpkin.com, select me, Alisha Williams (Zip code 95828) as your demonstrator, and your welcome kit will come with a set of markers!  It's as easy as that!

I hope that you'll decide to sign up now. I know you'll love it.  I do!   Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow.  I've been stamping and can't wait to show you what I've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment