Monday, January 27, 2014

Follow My Heart Valentine

Hello!  Today's post is a card using a valentine stamp set, Follow My Heart (#134611   $15.95).  I saw this stamp set when it was first released and fell in love with it!  It's a very pretty set, and absolutely perfect for valentines!  Here's my card using the set.  Note, this set is selling fast and is only available while supplies last, so hurry on over to my online store and order yours today!


I loosely cased this card from demonstrator Nadine Weiner.  I used Soft Suede, Real Red, and Whisper White for my card. I also used the Banner Blast Stamp set, banner punch and a polka dot embossing folder from this year's Sale-A-Bration catalog. All of the items are free with a $50 purchase.  Sale-A-Bration starts on Tuesday.  If you are interested in earning free products, contact me!  Sale-A-Bration runs January 28-March 31 of this year.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment