Thursday, January 9, 2014

Baby Prints Card

Hello!  Today's card is one that I fell in love with when I saw it over the summer at convention!  It's so beautiful and I love the colors!  They aren't colors I would normally think of when making a baby card, but when I saw these together, they just clicked!  I love them!


This is such an adorable card, thanks to the little feet from the stamp set Baby Prints!  It's such a great set for scrapbooking or card making.   I love it. The feet are stamped in Strawberry Slush, and mounted on a Costal Cabana flower cut with the Floral Frames Collection Framelits. The background is a Strawberry Slush Top Note Die, embossed with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.  The ticket is stamped in Soft Suede from the Label Something Stamp set. That's it for materials! A pretty easy card to make, and a cute one at that!  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment