Monday, January 13, 2014

Mini Refrigerator Calendar

Hello!  Today's post is from my stamping day with my good friends.  This was a calendar that my friend Jamie Garrett made.  I love little calendars like these.  I have calendars all over my house, as I'm constantly looking at them to see what the date is, or to plan my week out.  I love calendars!  She bought the little mini calendars online, and then cut out a top note die in chipboard and then a patterned paper piece with the new Sale-A-Bration paper, Sweet Sorbet.  Then we added an 'In Color Boutique Details' button in a color of our choice, a little mini flag and a stamp that says "Live Happy".  On the back we added some magnets to stick this little beauty to our fridge, and that was it!  :)  I think it's cute and such a fun little project to take home!  Thanks Jamie!


Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment