Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sale-A-Bration Polka Dot Treat Bags

Hello!  I'm loving these new little polka dot bags you can earn during Sale-A-Bration!  As demonstrators, we can earn items early so we can show them off to you to build a little excitement.  Sale-A-Bration starts January, 28.  I love Sale-A-Bration!  For every $50 you spend on products from the current Stampin' Up! catalogs, you can earn an item for free from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  It's a great deal, and a great time to buy your products!  Here's a sneak peek at the polka dot bags from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.


I stamped a little thank you from the Six Sided Sampler stamp set inside a hexagon from the same set, punched it out with my hexagon punch, punched a small hole in the hexagon, and tied my greeting to the bag with some Island Indigo bakers' twine.  That was easy!  Inside the little bags are a small stamp and a Stampin' Spot, as a thank you to some of my customers!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment