Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pocket Calendar #2

Hello!  Have you seen the new Occasions catalog by Stampin' Up! yet?  I love it!  I posted a link on the side tab of my blog for you to browse it if you haven't seen it yet.  It's great!  Check out that updated section of my blog on the right hand side.  The holiday catalog expired on the 2nd, but some of the popular items were carried over to the Occasions catalog or are on the Holiday Catalog Carryover list.  If you're interested in seeing that list, contact me and I can share that with you.

I'm having so much fun with these little pocket calendars.  I made one for me today, and I'm excited to use it!  This calendar is covered with the new Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper from the Occasions catalog by Stampin' Up!, and I added some Tangerine Tango ribbon, a So Saffron button, the "To Do" stamp from a past Paper Pumpkin kit, and my trusty old Tab punch that I love to use for organization/office supply projects.  That's how easy this project was!  The colors used on this project are Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Costal Cabana, So Saffron, and Tangerine Tango.  Those are great colors !  I would never have come up with them on my own, but I love the combination!  Great job Stampin' Up!!!!!!!

This is such a fun calendar. So bright and cheery, it makes me excited to be/get organized!  :)  Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment