Friday, January 17, 2014

Pinwheels!

Hello!  I love pinwheels and love making them for parties!  These pinwheels are ones I made at a birthday party last summer and have been dying to share them with you, I just never got around to taking pictures of them until now.  Seems like I'd always remember to take pictures of them after I'd just gotten done taking a huge batch of pictures, and then I didn't feel like taking another picture. Here they are!  They're so cute and cheery! They're made with the Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper from the 2011-2012 catalog.  It's easy to make them too.




Wouldn't you love to have a jar or vase at your house or on your desk with some of these?  They're almost as good as fresh flowers! :)  Enjoy.  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment