Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Photopolymer Stamps

Good morning!  Sorry I've been absent for a few days!  Wow, life just swallowed me up!  And I'm getting sick.  :(  But,  I wanted to share with you some of my favorite new stamp sets.  Recently, Stampin' Up! put out a new line of stamps called photopolymer stamps, which are completely clear/see through stamps, which means they are used with their clear blocks and are repositionable.  These stamps are great, because Stampin' Up! tested and tried them out to make sure they would not yellow or cloud up over time.  They have a variety of designs, and I love all of these stamps!  They are so fun!  Check out the flyers below and order your favorites today!  Head on over to my website and shop now after you decide which ones are your favorite!  My personal favorites are the Bombs Away Birthday, Another Thank You, Settin' Sail, and Designer Typset photopolymer sets.  I want them all!







Thanks for being patient with me and my lack of posts the last few days!  I'll try to be better.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment