Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Label Love card

Good morning.  This card is another one I made with my friend Mayra.  I love the color scheme of crushed curry, costal cabana, basic gray and whisper white.  And I always love chevron patterns!  This card has a few different layers, but I love how easy it was to put together.  Simple but fun.


The crushed curry patterned paper is from the eastern elegance designer series paper pack, the basic gray is from the neutrals designer series paper stack, and the costal cabana is a piece of embossed cardstock.  The label 'just for you' is stamped twice-I stamped one in costal cabana and cut out in a rectangle shape, then I stamped another one in crushed curry, punched it out with the matching artisan label punch, and placed my costal cabana greeting over the top of my crushed curry greeting.  You could also use markers to save time and paper.  Just a thought. 

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment