Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Six Sided Sampler Stamp Set and a Milk Carton

Hello!  I made this little thank you gift for a friend of mine.  She's also a customer of mine and has referred a few people to me and I wanted to make her something to let her know I appreciate her telling her friends about me.  This was made from a milk carton a friend gave me.  I covered it with paper from the gingham garden designer series paper, added a flower punched from the blossom flower punch in melon mambo, layered a few circles also from the gingham garden dsp, topped it with a button, added a thanks greeting from the six sided sampler stamp set, cut out the little flags, added some ribbon, filled it with Hershey Kisses, and I was done.  A quick and fun gift!




I'll be back tomorrow with another stamped project.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment