Monday, September 30, 2013

Animal Talk Frog Card

Good morning!  This card is one of my absolute favorites!  I was lucky enough to receive one at Stampin' Up!'s convention this year as a swap.  I love, love, love this card.  I love the design, I love the stamp framed under a circle window, I love the colors, and I love the hexagon embossed background.

This card uses the Animal Talk stamp set #132569  $26.95 for wood and #126392  $18.95 for clear.  This is not a set I would typically use, but after I saw this card, I thought, hmmmm, maybe I would use the frog at least.


I love how the person used the stampin' write markers to color the frog and letters.  It adds so much to the card and yet it's such a little thing!  The card is simple, but it's fun, and I think it wouldn't take much to make quite a few of them at the same time.   I'd love to give credit to who made it, but there's no name on the back.  If you know who made it, let me know, and I'd be happy to include their name here.  Thanks for looking today!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment