Monday, September 23, 2013

Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  Last week I got my paper pumpkin in the mail and I was so excited!  For $19.95 a month, here's what you can get (shipping is included).



You get a different set of supplies each month to make a project that takes 30 minutes or less.  It's a nice little escape for anyone and everyone!  Sometimes you just need a little break from cleaning, studying, working, the kids, paying bills, doing laundry, etc.  You can do the kit whenever you need a little escape, or whenever you have time, if you're busy like me.  It's also a great thing to take along to your appointments, (doctor's, dentist, hair, etc.) and do while you're waiting, or take along to sports events, camping, etc.  The possibilites are endless, and the point is, this monthly kit is easy to make where ever you find yourself, it's fun, and inexpensive!  Everything you need comes in this little box, including instructions and a picture

- just tuck in your favorite adhesive, and you're ready to craft wherever you go!

I'm not the only one who was excited to open this box up when we got home from the mail box...


My son carried the box home and I practically had to rip it from his hands to open it.  Then he climbed up in my chair and sat down and was ready to help.  Good little guy!  

Here's what I made with my kit.  I only changed the cards slightly.  I pretty much followed the instructions, just added a few punched circles to step it up a tad.  


The mustache stamp is from A Fitting Occasion stamp set, stamped on a 1'' whisper white circle and I layered it on top of a tempting turquoise 1 1/8'' circle.  Easy!

Enjoy, and I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment