Friday, September 20, 2013

Label Love card

Hello!  My post today is a card made with the label love stamp set and matching artisan label punch.  I love this stamp set!  The images are so cute, and I love the style of them.  This is another versatile stamp set, because it the set has 7 stamps, and they range from birthday, friend, baby, for you, Mr. & Mrs., blank, and a to/from tag.  And, bonus-it has a coordinating punch, so you don't have to fussy cut (or hand cut for those who have never heard of the term fussy-cut).  So nice, and a great time saver!  I also used the designer series paper stack in neutrals, for the gray chevron strip of paper, the quatrefancy specialty designer series paper for the strawberry slush strip, with the little flag end cut out, and the modern mosaic embossing folder on the pistachio pudding piece of card stock.  A pretty simple card, I think.  I made this at my friend and uplink, Mayra's house one night.  Thanks for the card Mayra!





Enjoy and I'll see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment