Saturday, September 28, 2013

Label Love Tri fold Birthday Card

Hello!  This is a card I love because it's a little bit versatile.  I made this card with my friend Mayra, and she made another version of this that was a gift card holder with a bow on the outside.  I'm going to be making one of those soon and will post that once it's done.  This card is a tri-fold card and stays closed with a belly band.  I covered the closure on the belly band with a punched out Happy Birthday to you greeting from the Label Love stamp set and the matching artisan label punch, mounted on a scallop circle embossed in the polka dot embossing folder.  I added two little ribbon strips of paper under neath to make it look like a ribbon.  The card is embossed with the square lattice embossing folder.  The designer series paper used on this card is the soho subway paper, and the card stock colors are island indigo, summer starfruit, and very vanilla.   




Hope you liked today's card!  Be sure to check back for the gift card variation of this card using the bow bigz die from Stampin' Up!'s holiday catalog.  I can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment