Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hello Lovely and Gorgeous Grunge

Hello.  This card is one that I came up with on the fly. At Stampin' Up!'s convention that I went to this year, we got quite a few projects called make and takes, that we could make while at convention and take home to share with our friends and customers, or we could take them home and make them later.  I chose to take them home and make later, because I had a lot of stuff I wanted to do at Convention, so a little while ago, I sat down at home to make my projects.  The projects come in a little kit.  They have a picture of what you will make, all the supplies (except for stamps, ink and adhesive-but we were given all the stamp sets needed while at convention-FUN!!) to make the project, and step by step instructions to make it.  I wanted to do something a little different than what was on the picture but I didn't know what at first, so I just started playing with the stuff, and this is what turned out.  I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the background, and the Hello Lovely stamp set for the greeting.  I love Stampin' Up!'s card kits!  It's nice having cards already pre-cut and scored and with matching envelopes!  It gives me a little extra crafting time since I don't have to cut and score the cards myself.  So nice!  The colors I used for this project are basic gray, baja breeze, daffodil delight, calypso coral and crisp cantaloupe.  I cut a small piece from the designer series paper stack in the in colors and made my little flag, and cut the arrows out and the rectangle greeting, popped things up with my stampin' dimensionals, and that was it!



See you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment