Saturday, September 21, 2013

Circle Thinlits Birthday Card

Good morning! I have a card to share today using the new thin lits dies!  Those are so fun!  They are thin little dies that make moving cards.  There are two so far, the circle and the label thin lits.  Here is a sample of a circle card.  I made this last week with my friend Mayra.  She always comes up with the cutest projects!  I have tons of projects to show that I've made thanks to her.  Stay tuned to keep seeing them.



We used the circle thin lits die, the largest scallop punch Stampin' Up! sells, and the nesting cirlce punch that fits inside the scallop circle punch, the birthday basics designer series paper, the cycle celebration stamp set, the yippee skippee stamp set, and the birthday hat is from another set, but I forgot what it's called.  It's one of those sets that goes with the petite pennants punch.  You'll know what I'm talking about....  The colors I used are raspberry ripple, very vanilla, bermuda bay, and crushed curry.  
I love this card, and I'm sure you'll love the thin lits once you see all the cards Stampin' Up! made to show at convention this summer.  After you see them, you'll want these thin lits!  Enjoy, I'll be back tomorrow with another project!

No comments:

Post a Comment