Friday, August 30, 2013

Cycle Celebration scrapbook page

Hello!  Today I wanted to share a scrapbook page that I made with my friend Mayra.  She came up with the design for the first page of the layout, and I turned it into a full page spread by coming up with a second page.  She chose the cycle celebration stamp set, birthday basics designer series paper, and very vanilla card stock, raspberry ripple card stock, and the modern label punch to do the page.  I added  summer starfruit and gumball green to my page.  I am excited to use it for my son's birthday pictures.  The pages came together really fast, thanks to Stampin' Up's coordinating paper, inks, and embellishments.  Once you pick your paper and stamps, the coordinating takes all the guess work out of creating.  I love that!  I used to waste so much time trying to match patterned paper with card stock that I'd buy from local craft stores.  Now I can actually get two and three times as much work done since I don't have to do all that any more.  More time to scrapbook makes for a very happy me!




Thanks for the layout Mayra!  See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment