Friday, September 27, 2013

Merry Little Christmas Simply Sent Card Kit


Good morning!  My post will be short today because I'm exhausted and I have a HUGE to-do list and not enough time to do all of it in.  This card is made using Stampin' Up!'s Merry Little Christmas Simply Sent card kit from their holiday catalog.  I love the card and I love the stamp even more, because whenever I read the little phrase, I start singing that christmas song in my head and it makes me excited for christmas/puts me in a good mood!  I love fall because it's the best time of year-great weather, fun holidays to look forward to, etc…  This card kit is great because it's only $9.95, and you get everything you need to make 8 cards with matching lined envelopes.  So classy!  This card kit is perfect for everyone!  I had so much fun putting the cards together in less than 30 minutes-a necessity for me with my son the super short napper!  I'll be making up little tiny goody bags when it gets closer to christmas to hand out to neighbors/friends/people I visit teach and people at church to go with my cute and simple cards!  I'll post a picture of those once I make them up.  I'll stick in a nice home made treat, wrap it up and add a cute matching tag.  Check back for that coming up!  The colors used for this card are costal cabana, real red, gum ball green and whisper white.



So much for a 'short' post.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment