Monday, April 14, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit!

Hello!  I have another fun kit to share with you!  I love kits, I've said it before!  I ordered the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit and I love it!  It's so fun.  It gives you EVERYTHING you need to make 20, and you'll even have some card stock sticker embellishments left over to make more cards!  And of course, you'll have the stamps, ink and block left too.  A great deal for only $19.95!  Here are some of the cards I made with the kit.  I looked at the project ideas that came with the kit, and half the time I copied exactly, and the other half, I just made them up myself.  Either way, I liked how they turned out.  And you can save the idea sheet after you're done making all the cards, because then you have ideas for when you want to use the stamps after the kit is all used up!  I thought of that today and was glad I didn't throw my instruction/idea sheet away. You can order this kit in my online store here.








I'm seriously not joking when I say it comes with everything you need to make 20 cards. You have envelopes, card bases, stamps, ink, a clear block, embellishments, a project idea sheet with instructions, and you don't even need adhesive. Did you read that? YOU DON'T EVEN NEED ADHESIVE! IT COMES IN THE KIT! How cool is that? You may need scissors, but that I can handle! Get your kit in my online store here!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed all the cards.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment