Tuesday, April 8, 2014

More Stamp Case Note Pads

Hello!  I made these little note pads a little while ago for some friends and customers, and I've been wanting to share them with you ever since.  I had so much fun making these.  I made a ton of them when I was given the cases by a friend, and now I think I've made them for just about everyone I know.  They're great because you can use them anywhere, and the case protects the notepad.


 These note pads were made with the Patio Party Designer Series Paper (retired) the Sale-A-Bration Banner Punch, and the Decorative Label Punch.  The colors I used were Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, and Midnight Muse.  The stamps are from last year's October Paper Pumpkin.


 These ones were made with the Sale-A-Bration paper Sweet Sorbet, the Decorative Label Punch, and the colors I used were Costal Cabana, Summer Starfruit, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.  I used the stamps from the October Paper Pumpkin from last year.

They're a breeze to make too.  I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment